查看完整版本: (過期Outdated) 香港鳥類名錄 List of Hong Kong Birds (2018-01-23)

Record Com 20/04/2018 00:32

(過期Outdated) 香港鳥類名錄 List of Hong Kong Birds (2018-01-23)

[align=left]記錄委員會於1月23日的會議後,決定新增以下鳥種至 “香港鳥類名錄” 第I類:[/align][list]
[/list][align=left][b]玄燕鸥[/b] ([i]Anous minutus[/i]) - 於2017年6月18日在弓洲錄得;[/align][align=left][b]中華短翅鶯[/b] ([i]Locustella tacsanowskia[/i]) - 於2014年9月5日和30日在米埔網獲錄得單隻記錄;[/align][align=left][b]秃鼻烏鴉[/b] ([i]Corvus frugilegus[/i]) - 於2017年11月1日至2018年在米埔和甩洲錄得。[/align]
[align=left]香港鳥類名錄第 I 及第 II 類共有552種。[/align]
[align=left]At the meeting of the Records Committee on 23 January 2018, it was agree to add the following species to Cat. I of the Hong Kong List:[/align][list]
[/list][align=left][b]Black Noddy [/b][i]Anous minutus[/i] on 18 June 2017 at Kung Chau.[/align][align=left][b]Chinese Bush Warbler [/b][i]Locustella tacsanowskia[/i], singles trapped at Mai Po on 5th and 30 September 2014.[/align][align=left][b]Rook [/b][i]Corvus frugilegus[/i] from 1 November 2017 into 2018 at Mai Po and Lut Chau.[/align]
[align=left]The HK List now stands at 552 species in Cat. I and Cat. II.[/align]
[align=left]--------------------------------------------------[/align]
[align=left]最新的"香港鳥類名錄"可於以下連結下載  [/align][align=left]The latest "List of Hong Kong Birds" can be download at the following links:[/align]
[attach]34655[/attach](MS Excel file)(Category I to III)
[attach]34659[/attach](PDF file)(Category I and II only)
[attach]34657[/attach]
[attach]34658[/attach]
[align=left]--------------------------------------------------[/align]
[align=left]鳥種類別的定義如下﹕[/align]
[align=left]第  I  類﹕ 在香港有明確野生紀錄。[/align][align=left]第 IIA 類﹕ 中國東南部地區繁殖的鳥種,現時在香港的繁殖群落被認為是由逃逸的籠鳥所繁衍的,但亦可能在棲息地出現變化前已在香港出沒。[/align][align=left]第 IIB 類﹕ 非原居鳥種;經人為引入香港,現無需靠額外幫助已能繼續繁衍。[/align][align=left]第 IIC 類﹕ 曾經在香港有野生群落的鳥種。[/align][align=left]第 III 類﹕ 根據已發表所有香港紀錄顯示,此鳥種可能在飼養時逃逸或人為放生。[/align]
[align=left]*第 III 類鳥種並非香港鳥類名錄正式確認的鳥種, 香港鳥類名錄只包括第 I 類及第 II 類。[/align]
[align=left]The species category definition is as follows:[/align][align=left]Category I: species that have been recorded in an apparently wild state in HK.[/align][align=left]Category IIA: southeast China breeding species, the currently established HK breeding population of which is considered to derive from captive stock, but which probably occurred in HK prior to habitat changes.[/align][align=left]Category IIB: extralimital species that, although originally introduced to HK by man, maintain a regular feral breeding stock without necessary recourse to further introduction.[/align][align=left]Category IIC: previously established feral species.[/align][align=left]Category III: species for which all published HK records are considered likely to relate to birds that have escaped or have been released from captivity.[/align]
[align=left]*Category III species do not form part of the official HK List which is only Category I and II species.[/align]

[[i] Last edited by Record Com at 6/06/2018 00:09 [/i]]
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: (過期Outdated) 香港鳥類名錄 List of Hong Kong Birds (2018-01-23)