查看完整版本: Hong Kong Bird Report progress

cgeoff 14/09/2007 14:42

Hong Kong Bird Report progress

The Hong Kong Bird Report 2003-04 is now under preparation, and it is hoped that this can be published by the end of January 2008. If anybody has photographs, preferably taken during those years, that they would like considered for publication, please email them to me. If you don't know my email address, please send me a private message, and I will let you have it.

In addition, and with a view to catching up on publication of Reports, the next one will also be a double year issue, for 2005-06. In that respect, please could everybody submit records for these years to the Society, if you haven't done so already. The Excel file for normal record submission and the Word file for submission of unusual reports are both available for download on this website. In order to speed things up, please send all these records direct to me.

I hope that we can clear the backlog of bird reports in the not too distant future. So, please send your records in as soon as you can using the files available.

Many thanks,

Geoff Carey

cgeoff 19/12/2008 09:50

HKBR 2003-04 and 2005-06

The next issue of the HKBR, that for 2003-04, should be printed before the Lunar New Year. It probably won't reach members before the holiday, but hopefully not too long after.

The 2005-06 is now well into preparation. The Systematic List has largely been written, and I am now checking the text. Most first papers are at draft stage. I hope this issue can be printed by late spring, if not before.

If you have good quality photographs taken in 2005 or 2006 that you wish to put forward for inclusion in the 05-06 Report, please send them to me. Please provide date and place of each photo, and send full-size files on a disk to:

Geoff Carey
HKBR Editor
127 Commercial Centre
Palm Springs
Yuen Long
N.T.

Alternatively, you can deliver them to the Society office.

Many thanks,

Geoff

cgeoff 16/04/2009 12:28

Members should receive the 2003-04 HKBR very soon, if not already.

You will notice that there are two plates numbered 12A and 12B; these were inserted late in production. The reason for this is that the printer made a mistake initially. However, we decided not to ask for a reprint as this would have wasted an awful lot of paper. Instead, we inserted these two extra plates to maintain correct page numbering.

As ever, I welcome any comments people may have on the report, its layout or content.

Regards,

Geoff
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Hong Kong Bird Report progress