Board logo

Subject: Papers for 2016 Hong Kong Bird Report [Print This Page]

Author: ajohn    Time: 5/08/2017 17:18     Subject: Papers for 2016 Hong Kong Bird Report

We are currently working on the 2016 Hong Kong Bird Report.

Each year as part of the report, we aim to include papers about birds based on observations in Hong Kong. If you are interested to write a paper for inclusion in the 2016 report, please contact me.

Papers can be about any subject relating to wild birds, including (but not limited to) identification, behavioural observations, ecological study, population status, etc. Please see previous editions of the Hong Kong Bird Report for an idea of the usual content of the report.

We will not normally consider papers that have previously been published elsewhere.
We will accept papers written in either English or Chinese, although English is preferred where possible because the review process is more efficient.

If you have an idea for a paper that you think may be appropriate for inclusion in the report, please contact me for further details, either by Private Message on this website, or by email to johnallcock @ netvigator .com (please remove spaces). At an initial stage, you are welcome to contact me to discuss the idea before spending time writing the report.

Thanks for your help
John Allcock
Editor, Hong Kong Bird Report

Welcome to HKBWS Forum 香港觀鳥會討論區 (http://www.hkbws.org.hk/BBS/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0