Thread
Print

Latest HK List/Request for 2009/10 Records

Latest HK List/Request for 2009/10 Records

We are trying to bring the publication of Annual Reports up-to-date and intend to process the 2009/10 Annual Report in parallel with the 2007/8 Annual Report for which records have already been collected and are in process.

We therefore request the assistance of members in supplying their bird records for both of the years 2009 and 2010 as soon as possible.

The latest HK Record List is available on an Excel file here

http://www.geoffwelch46.com/HKListRecordSheet110313.xls

This list is in the new order (old numbers are in hidden columns D,E and F) and shows the format we would like to receive personal records (see the worksheet ‘example’, please enter your records in the worksheet ‘data’). If your records are already produced in the old order, send them as they are and we will convert them to the new order. Records for both 2009 and 2010 can be sent together in one file.

Do not worry at this stage whether Unusual Record Forms (URF’s) are required, just send the basic records. We will examine them and ask for a URF for particular records if we require one.

For those who have already sent in their records, either to Geoff Carey or HKBWS, thank you, we will process what you have sent, you do not need to send them again.

Please send the file (in Excel format) to

geoffwelch46@yahoo.co.uk  

As time is critical, we would like to receive all 2009/10 records by the end of April for inclusion in the 2009/10 Annual Report.

Thank you for your assistance

Geoff Welch
Secretary

One comment/question on the list posted.
Eastern Water Rail is highlighted in yellow as a species requiring decription, while Western Water Rail is not. I assume this is a mistake, and that these should be the other way around.

Yes, a mistake, I'll correct it.

Thanks John.

2009/10 records for inclusion in the 2009/10 Annual Report.

My thanks to all those who have already submitted their 2009/10 records, and a gentle reminder to all those who are just about to submit their records that our target date is end April.

Ideally records should be on a copy of the file noted above, but if you already have records in Excel format, I will accept them as they are. Please send to my email address as noted above.

Thanks

Geoff Welch
Secretary

Sorry, I type it on this page by accident. Moved to the other page already.

HF Cheung

[ Last edited by HFCheung at 6/06/2012 17:54 ]

Thread