Thread
Print

今日北面浮屋嘈到好似襯墟,觀/拍鳥請帶公德心!

今日北面浮屋嘈到好似襯墟,觀/拍鳥請帶公德心!

冇辦法明白點解某位攝友要不停講自己見過乜或見到乜,係不停地大大聲講;又唔多明點解有隻花面鴨喺8百公呎以外就要有四個人不停好似講賽馬咁報位置? 足足30分鐘都冇停過。最笑話係不停講自己見過乜果位女仕向空氣問"點解隻花面鴨唔游埋D?",咁多人聲,又真係幾難會游埋來,今日嘈到連大量出現嘅黑尾鷗、白鷺、大鸕鶿都離開浮屋頗遠,有師兄多次出聲提佢哋靜D,但完全不被理會,以往見過同一班攝友,但今日情況係最惡劣。加上呢陣子下午有大學生要落坭灘工作攞數據,有選擇的話都係唔需要去。
認得相中自己嘅各位,請以後觀鳥儘可能控制一下聲量。

[ Last edited by casualife at 17/02/2021 19:06 ]

Attachment

擷取.JPG (61.03 KB)

17/02/2021 19:04

擷取.JPG

多謝師兄提供消息,明天可以不用入去了,謝謝

非常同情casualife前輩今日不幸的遭遇. 這樣的情況在米埔絶非遇然, 因為我也是常常遇上.
或許祇能慨嘆, 今天自私缺德的觀鳥者是愈來愈多了.....!!!

Quote:
Original posted by M.L.YIP at 17/02/2021 21:18
非常同情casualife前輩今日不幸的遭遇. 這樣的情況在米埔絶非遇然, 因為我也是常常遇上.
或許祇能慨嘆, 今天自私缺德的觀鳥者是愈來愈多了.....!!! ...
同意!

Sometimes I wonder whether they have permit to enter the floating house or not. Since A&F staff are now working from home and nobody would check those who visit MPNR.

Quote:
Original posted by kc3018 at 18/02/2021 18:44
Sometimes I wonder whether they have permit to enter the floating house or not. Since A&F staff are now working from home and nobody would check those who visit MPNR.
應該唔會咁大膽掛...
但宜家啲長鏡越來越大眾化,多左好多生面口嘅人入米埔。但希望呢啲人只係三分鐘熱度,當佢哋再影唔到佢哋想影嘅雀覺得無癮會放棄影雀呢個活動。

呢群人其中幾位我近半年每次到北屋都見,都係不停講嘢,衹不過平時冇今次咁多人。佢哋對各類品種颇熟悉,唔係新手而係攝鳥發燒友。祇希望佢哋逐漸可以學會尊重其他人。

Quote:
Original posted by kc3018 at 18/02/2021 18:44
其實漁農署D人出浮橋亦只會查米埔證,我未試過在浮橋要查禁區紙

近五年我都祗係遇過一次查證,近一年米埔內確係多咗唔少“遊人",漁護署人員應該勤D出動查證

A&F staff checked my permit on March 16, 2021 in the North Floating Hide. Perhaps they also read this Forum too.

I think the checking of visitor permit in bird hide is the basic duty of A&F staff in Mai Po.
I hope this practice can be persistent and frequent.
Anyway, I believe the most important point is that bird watchers should respect the right of others and keep quiet in the bird hide.

Thread