Thread
Print

[Egrets] Little Egret with the Nikon D3

Little Egret with the Nikon D3

I'm having a lot of fun with the new D3 which is a big improvement over the D2x and helps to close the gap with Canon that we've suffered under over the last few years.
It's very fast and the noise is no longer a problem up to iso 1600.
Neil

Lamma Island,
Hong Kong,
China.
10/12/07

Nikon D3 plus Nikon 300/f4 AFS

:shock:
I eager to switch back to Nikon. I wish I had no such big investment in Canon after switching from Nikon 7-8 years ago.

Daniel,
          I switched from Olympus to Nikon about 15 years ago and I was starting to think about switching to Canon until the D3 was announced and now I'm glad that I waited. Neil.

[quote:4a641fdc2d="cdaniel"]:shock:
I eager to switch back to Nikon. I wish I had no such big investment in Canon after switching from Nikon 7-8 years ago.[/quote]

D300 is cheap  :wink:

Re: Little Egret with the Nikon D3

[quote="fneil"]I'm having a lot of fun with the new D3 which is a big improvement over the D2x and helps to close the gap with Canon that we've suffered under over the last few years.
It's very fast and the noise is no longer a problem up to iso 1600.
Neil

All the three are really action-packed, and #2 is fun, like walking in the air; a very cartoonistic representation of how an egret walks.
#1 is like a martial artist leaping from one point to another using the skill of weighless jumping.
Have to say that a good gear in the right hand empowers itself. So, your D3 is already a D3s. [Better not for you must regret for your recent investment, just kidding anyway.]
My cousin bought a second hand D2x lately at a good price. Seeing the pictures posted here, I am afraid he must regret for the decision he made for choosing the D2x as his top gun.
Having said this, what still count most are the photographic skill that one has as well as the aesthetic eye for making framing decision.
Have more fun with the D3.

Thread