Thread
Print

[Hong Kong] 青衣島美景花園家燕巢被摧毀 Barn Swallow Nests at Mayfair Garden (Tsing Yi) De

青衣島美景花園家燕巢被摧毀 Barn Swallow Nests at Mayfair Garden (Tsing Yi) De

收到一位美景花園的戶主報告
Message received from a resident of Mayfair Garden, Tsing Yi

敬啟者

今午4時許(5月4日2008年), 工人依啟勝管理處所示,將青衣島美景花園的3個燕子巢及蛋移走,兩個在好美景食家外和一個在惠康超市外的有蓋橫樑上。

此羣家燕為一家六口,父母上年春天落户美景花園,生下四胎。今年春天,喜得舉家穿洋渡海,無恙復返。滿以為可在原生地--美景花園重建安樂窩,誰料今家園盡毁,巢毀卵破。君不見燕爸媽憑虛鼓翼,撲向空樑的驚惶狀,罕見地低飛徊旋的尋覓狀﹔我見則生悲涼、憤慨。

家燕世世代代都於簷下築巢,為人類之益鳥﹔怎能以禽流感之名破壞她的棲息習性,香港政府亦沒有以此名義搗毀候鳥棲息地,米埔、南生圍、塱原……,更沒有叫民眾搗毁鳥巢。城市化已令歐州家燕減少,香港也好不到那裡去,若各地爭相效法青衣島美景花園啟勝管理處的手段,等同種族滅絕,掠奪家燕的生存權利。

今夜1時,重返案法現塲,仍見三對家燕呆對空樑。憂心戚戚,憂其再有滅絕行動﹔不知那一團體能對此作出關注,向新鴻基地產其下的啟勝管理公司施以壓力,好讓她們能重建新巢,不再被趕盡殺絕﹔能留家燕一個棲息地,一個生存空間,實為家燕之福。

青衣島美景花園啟勝管理處電話﹕24972162
        啟勝管理公司電話: (852) 2828 5123

若貴機構能一施援手,感恩感恩,或轉托相關機構,亦已如願。亦望能不厭煩,e-mail小弟一個你們的結論。祝

事務蒸蒸蒸日上!

美景花園户主
XXX

Re: 青衣島美景花園家燕巢被摧毀 Barn Swallow Nests at Mayfair Garden (Tsing Yi

[quote:764d6e786f="Webcreeper"]
今午4時許(5月4日2008年), 工人依啟勝管理處所示,將青衣島美景花園的3個燕子巢及蛋移走,兩個在好美景食家外和一個在惠康超市外的有蓋橫樑上。

XXX[/quote]

請問有沒有人跟進呢?很擔心!他們這樣做是犯法的啊!

Update this evening
今天晚上收到的消息

I have talked to Officer of AFCD Mr Yau who handles this case. He said that he visited the site and advised Mayfair Management Office how to properly handle such situation in order to keep the environment clean as well as leave a space to the swallows. He advised me to keep an eye and report again if similar event happens and at that instance request police asistance if necessary.

Two pairs of the swallows are building their new nests this afternoon again. I will keep an eye on it. I am also waiting for the official Mayfair Management Office letter response for their next move.

Best Regards
xxx

多謝最新消息及那位有愛心的住客!
希望燕子們可以平平安安啦!  

其實佢地可以效法另外一個屋苑咁樣, 同d燕子和平相處的!
該屋苑有清潔工人定時清理膠板上的鳥糞!
燕子們同居民們都相處得很好!

About the swallows' family, there are 4 to 6 chicks in each nest. They all can have been flying for a month. Besides, not only three nests of the family, one more nest found and the same happy thing happens.

Quote:
Original posted by Sze at 2008-5-6 23:28
多謝最新消息及那位有愛心的住客!
希望燕子們可以平平&#234 ...
實在太好了!Wonderful!

Quote:
Original posted by cpatrick at 13/07/2008 00:52
About the swallows' family, there are 4 to 6 chicks in each nest. They all can have been flying for a month. Besides, not only three nests of the family, one more nest found and the same happy thing h ...
太好了! 請繼續好好看守牠們啊!
謝謝你啊!

上兩個星期路過美景花園,很高興看到以下情況! 

Attachment

12May2009_0078s.jpg (118.03 KB)

26/05/2009 13:39

12May2009_0078s.jpg

12May2009_0076s.jpg (138.69 KB)

26/05/2009 13:39

12May2009_0076s.jpg

Thread