Thread
Print

別摧毀我一生 Don't Destroy My Life

別摧毀我一生 Don't Destroy My Life

黑枕燕鷗 Black-Naped Tern
Southern Waters 南部水域
From 25/5/08 to 13/7/08

本來我的一生日記是這樣記載着的:
我出生於一個四面環海,風景優美的小島,四處資源豐富,生活無憂。
My diary should have been written like this:
I was born at a beautiful small island amid bountiful waters, and life was easy.




孩提時候,也喜歡到處亂跑,雖然偶而會與母父有些爭拗,但總算生活融洽。
When I was young, I enjoy running around.  I lived happily with my parents, although there were differences in opinions at times.




小小年紀,我已渴望可以像父母一樣,到處飛翔,尋覓食物,自力更生,
Still a teenager, I already dreamt of travelling around and be independent like my parents.
















所以,每天我都很努力學習飛行。
so I tried hard to master flying.




長大後,總於夢想達成,每天都很快樂地萬里遨翔
My dream finally came true - I could now roam the great skies everyday.






















有時也會調皮一番,生活絕不枯燥
And there's time for some fun too - life was never boring.










也開始對異性好奇起來,對於美麗的小姑娘,我是相當闊綽,窮追不捨
Then I became interested in the opposite sex, chasing relentlessly after pretty girls and making generous offers.








幸運地給我找到另一半,每天最愛與她共舞
Luckily I found my better half.  I enjoyed dancing with her all day.




在一個明媚的早上,她答應我的求婚,我們終於共偕連理
I got her word in a wonderful moring - we became a family.




婚後不久,太太夢熊有兆,見到腹大便便的她,想到不久將來的孩子,覺得自己的一生是最完美的......
Good news came shortly afterwards.  On seeing the growing baby in her, I couldn't stop admiring my perfect life.




可惜,一對無情及無聊的手,把以上種種全部摧毀,美好的一生完全幻滅!
Alas! All the hopes and promises of a wonderful life ended miserably in a pair of callous mindless hands.




容我說多一遍,請不要摧毀我一生
Allow me to say again - please don't destroy my life.





Translated by W

TOP

Thread