Thread
Print

[Indoor] Coming indoor meetings 室內講座講題

Coming indoor meetings 室內講座講題

The indoor meeting this month is on Raptor identification.  I will have this chance to learn more before I deliver the talk.

We are planning new indoor meeting for autumn and winter.  Do you have any suggestions?  I have in my mind one for George to talk about Thrush identification, and one on bird trade in HK.

HF Cheung

本月的室內講座題目是猛禽的辨認,教學相長,我會借準備資料的機會自己先多學習一下。

秋、冬兩季的室內講座正在籌備中,各位對講題有何建議?
我想到兩個: 一是請 George 談談鶇的辨認,另一個是本港的鳥類買賣。

張浩輝

[ Last edited by Webcreeper at 5/08/2008 22:50 ]

Some Suggestions for Indoor Meeting

I saw in the train station that over 200 bird species were found in the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).  May I know who is performing the related survey or conservation work for CUHK?  Could we invite the party to give a talk regarding the related survey?

2) Is there anyone doing bird conservation in Macau?  If so, could we invite them to talk to us?

It will be great if there are talks on pipit and bunting (esp. the female bunting) identification.

HKBWS has helped CUHK several years ago to produce a campus leaflet on birds.  In fact, since Richard Lewthwaite work for CU, he should have a lot more inforamtion on birds there.  If you are talking about a list of 200 birds in CU, then I think it is probably produced by Richard.

The ID talk on Pipit and Bunting is a good suggestion.

HF Cheung

Thread