Thread
Print

黑枕燕鷗育雛記 Memories of Black-naped Terns

黑枕燕鷗育雛記 Memories of Black-naped Terns

184 Black-naped Tern 黑枕燕鷗
Southwestern Waters of Hong Kong 香港西南面海域
D2x + AF-S VR 300mm + 1.7x (Handheld on boat)
(All images are 1:1 cropped)

自從今年七月香港南面某燕鷗島被人搗亂過之後(詳情見:無良定無知? 釣客偷取燕鷗蛋把玩!!燕鷗不識字 Birds don't know how to read),原來在那裏的燕鷗都已經離開了那島,不知去向。
After the tern island at the southern of Hong Kong was disturbed several times (Details: 無良定無知? 釣客偷取燕鷗蛋把玩!!; 燕鷗不識字 Birds don't know how to read), all the terns left there and we didn’t know where they went.

之後有鳥友通知,在「地點A」見到燕鷗出沒,所以計畫去碰運氣。
Later, a birder told us that he saw terns flying around ‘Spot A’, so we planned to go there.


2008/7/28

七月二十八日,我們往「地點A」出發。竟然看到還在孵蛋的黑枕燕鷗!
July 28, we went to ‘Spot A’. Unexpectedly, we saw a Black-naped Tern which was hatching.



初時以為是兩隻蛋,但原來....
At first, I thought there were 2 eggs, but....


有一隻已經孵出了啦!
One has already hatched!

這角度可看清楚蛋殼。
A view of the eggshell.


這麼遲才開始繁殖,而且之後我們也看到不少燕鷗,我們都懷疑是南面某燕鷗島被人搗亂過之後,那裏的燕鷗飛過來,見這裏好像適合繁殖才留下來的。
As they were breeding so late and we saw several terns around that area, we suspected that these terns may have come from the southern tern island.

可能這對燕鷗也曾經歷那情境,而且那裏只有這一對在繁殖,雖然我們的船離牠們頗遠,但牠們都非常緊張。其中一隻更飛來,好像要驅趕我們。所以我們只留了一會便繼續找其他燕鷗。
Even our boat was quite far from them, they appeared quite nervous. One of them also flew near us, as if to drive us away. So we just watched for a while and then looked for other terns.



2008/8/2

八月二日,我們再往「地點A」出發。
August 2, we went to ‘Spot A’ again.

只是我們乘搭的遊艇並非慣常用來觀鳥的,船家完全不會靠近,所以拍出來比上次更細小。

反正都是記錄照,所以我都集中留意上次見到的那對燕鷗。果然,牠們還在那裏。
The pair of terns were still there.


新生命在親鳥的蔭庇下。
New born chicks were under the wings of their parent.


親鳥餵食。孵出只有數天(我估計約第六天),親鳥已經直接餵食小魚。
The chicks were only few days old (I guess only 6th days since hatched), parents already fed them with small fish.


其中一個鏡頭。


其間親鳥向天叫喊,其實是另一隻黑枕燕鷗飛過。
When another Black-naped Tern flew by, the parents screamed.


吃完又回到親鳥的翅膀下。
The chick came back to its parent.




一家人。
The family.


之後另一隻親鳥飛走,可能是浸水涼一涼,或是覓食吧。只是原本在蔭庇下的幼鳥有點不知所措。
One of the parents flew away, maybe went for food or wanted to cool down. The chick was didn't know what to do.




最後見到兩隻幼鳥和親鳥一起。
At last we saw both chicks and one of their parents stood together.




再過幾天便掛起八號風球(八月六日),我們也沒有再去「地點A」做調查,只希望牠們繁殖成功吧。
Few days later, typhoon signal number 8 was raised (August 6), and we didn’t go to ‘Spot A’ for survey again. Just hope they breed successfully.

[ Last edited by Webcreeper at 5/10/2008 03:50 ]

[ 本帖最後由 isaac_chan 於 5/10/2008 04:27 編輯 ]

TOP

Thread