BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | 中文
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. May 8th, 2024, 11:31am

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組
   Discussion Area 討論區
   General 一般問題
(Moderators: Webcreeper, BBS Moderators)
   Change of ferry service, Aberdeen to Po Toi 蒲台渡輪改航
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Change of ferry service, Aberdeen to Po Toi 蒲台渡輪改航  (Read 976 times)
geoff_welch
BBS Member
BBS God

I love Po Toi

Change of ferry service, Aberdeen to Po Toi 蒲台渡輪改航
« on: May 30th, 2006, 1:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Please note that, according to notices posted at Aberdeen, a new company will take over the Aberdeen to Po Toi ferry service with effect from Thursday of this week, 1st June. The company is Tsui Wah Ferry, I believe this is the Dong Ping Chau and Tap Mun ferry company.  

The timetable is mostly the same as before, the only differences I can see are

1. The ferries will leave from the HKKF ferry terminal at Aberdeen, which is half way between the current terminal and the Ap Lei Chau bridge.

2. There will be an extra ferry on Saturday, leaving Po Toi at 4pm and arriving back at Aberdeen at 5pm. This is good news, as it extends Saturday on Po Toi by an extra 2 hours. Outward ferry on Saturday is the same, 10am from Aberdeen to Po Toi and there still appears to be a return ferry at 2pm as well as the new 4pm one.

All other times seem to be the same as before, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday/PH, but you should check on 2272 2022 or www.traway.com.hk since I may not have got it all right (Chinese is not my strongest language)
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2006, 1:17pm by Webcreeper » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

香 港 觀 鳥 會
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組 » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.