BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | ¤¤¤å
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Mar 29th, 2024, 4:18pm

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ
   Announcement ²°T³q§i
   Projects ¶µ¥Ø­p¹º
(Moderators: BBS Moderators, HKBWS Project)
   ÆO³¾ªL´¶¬d°V½m¤u§@§{
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ÆO³¾ªL´¶¬d°V½m¤u§@§{  (Read 2244 times)
HKBWS Project
BBS Moderator
HKBWS Officers
BBS God

Please support HKBWS!

ÆO³¾ªL´¶¬d°V½m¤u§@§{
« on: Apr 21st, 2006, 6:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

¥u³Ñ¤Ö¶q¦WÃB¡A³ø¦W±q³t

ÆO³¾ªL´¶¬d°V½m¤u§@§{
Egretry Count Training Workshop

ÆO³¾ªL´¶¬d°V½m¤u§@§{

¤ô³¾´¶¬d¬O­»´äÆ[³¾·|µ¦¹º¤Î°õ¦æªº±M·~³¶³¾´¶¬d­p¹º¡C¶µ¥Ø©ó¤@¤E¤C¤E¦~®i¶}¡A ¤G¡³¡³¡³¦~°_§óÀòº®¹A¦ÛµMÅ@²z¸p¸ê§U¶i¦æ¡C

¬O¶µ¥þ¦~©Êªº´¶¬d¥Ñ¤T¤Q¦h¦ì¸ê²`³¾¤Í©ó¤u¾l®É¶¡¨ó§U¶i¦æ¡A¦¬¶°¦U³¾ºØ¼Æ¶q¸ê®Æ ¡C´¶¬d¶µ¥Ø¥]¬A(1)¨C¤ë¤ô³¾´¶¬d¡F(2)¾E±p¤ô³¾²Î­p¥H¤Î(3)ÆO³¾ªL²Î­p¡C³o¨Ç¼Æ¾ Ú¥¿¬OºÊ¹îÀã¦aªºÅܾE¤Î¨äÃx¦M«~ºØ©M¼Æ¶qªº§ïÅܪº­«­n°ò¦¸ê®Æ¡C¦P®É¥ç¦¨¬°ºÞ² z¤Î«O¨|¤º¦Z®üÆW°ê»Ú­«­nÀã¦aªº­«­n³¡¥÷¡Cªñ¦~ÆO³¾ªL´¶¬dÅã¥ÜÁc´ÞÆO³¾¥¿¦b¤W¤ É¡AÆO³¾±_ªº¼Æ¥Ø¦b2005§ó¶W¹L¤@¤d­Ó¡C

¡uÆO³¾ªL´¶¬d°V½m¤u§@§{¡vªºÁ|¿ì¬O§Æ±æÅý§ó¦h³¾¤Í»{ÃÑÆO³¾ªL¤ÎÆO³¾´¶¬dªº§Þ¥© ¡A¨Ã¹ªÀy¤Î´£¤É§ó¦h³¾¤Í°Ñ»PÆO³¾´¶¬d¤u§@¡C§ó­«­nªº¬O¡AÅý¤j®aª½±µ°Ñ»P©M°^Äm ¦b°ê»Ú­«­nÀã¦aªº«O¨|©MºÞ²z¤u§@¡A±q¦ÓÀò¨ú§ó¤jªºº¡¨¬·P¡C

Åwªï·|­û°Ñ»P¡uÆO³¾ªL´¶¬d°V½m¤u§@§{¡v¡I

¬¡°Ê­«ÂI¡G
¤À¨ÉÆO³¾ªL¤ÎÆO³¾´¶¬dªº¾ú¥v
¤¶²Ð´¶¬d¤£¦PÆO³¾ªLªº§Þ¥©
¦b¤T­ÓÆO³¾ªL¹ê²ßÂIºâ§Þ¥©

»y¨¥: ¥H¼sªF¸Ü¬°¥D  

¤é´Á¡G2006¦~4¤ë30 ¤é(¬P´Á¤é)
¶°¦X®É¶¡¡G¦­¤W8:30¦Ü¤U¤È3:30
¶°¦X¦aÂI¡G¤W¤ô¤õ¨®¯¸¤@¼Ó°â²¼¤j°ó

¶O¥Î¥þ§K¡A¦WÃB¦³­­

³ø¦Wªí®æ

http://www.hkbws.org.hk/fileServer/Projectofficer/waterbird/egretry_coun t_training_leaflet.pdf

Egretry Count Training Workshop

The Waterbird Monitoring Programme is an integrated professional programme coordinated by The Hong Kong Bird Watching Society. The Waterbird counts began in 1979. Since 2000, this project has been funded by Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department.

This is one of the largest programme of the Society with more than 30 active volunteers contributing their time, carrying out bird survey throughout the year, to collect population data at species level. The programme consists of three parts (1) Monthly Waterbird Surveys; (2) Shorebird Surveys and (3) Egretry Counts. These data are essential for monitoring the value of wetlands, endangered species, population and environmental changes. It forms an important component of the conservation and management of the Mai Po Inner Deep Bay Ramsar Site. Recent egretry counts indicates that the nesting egrets exhibit an increasing trend and reached 1000 nests in 2005.

The ¡§Egretry Count Training Workshop¡¨ is designed to allow more members to participate in egretry count.  It is a good opportunity to learn the techniques required for egretry counting at the Mai Po Inner Deep Bay area and other area of Hong Kong, plus, the satisfaction of contributing to the conservation and management work of the Ramsar Site.

All members are welcomed.

Programme highlights include:
History of egretry count in Hong Kong;
Techniques of counting nests in different types of nesting colonies and;
Field trials at three colonies

Language : Cantonese  

Date: 30 April 2006 (Sunday)
Time: 8:30 am ¡V 3:30 pm  
Meeting Place: 1/F., Sheung Shui KCRC

Registration is free ¡V but space is limited  

Registration Form

http://www.hkbws.org.hk/fileServer/Projectofficer/waterbird/egretry_coun t_training_leaflet.pdf

HKBWS Manager (Projects & Communication)
­»´äÆ[³¾·| ¸g²z(¶µ¥Ø¤Î¶Ç°T)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·|
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.