BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | 中文
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Apr 26th, 2024, 1:34am

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組
   Special Topics 特別主題
   Black-faced Spoonbill 黑臉琵鷺
(Moderators: Yat-tung YU, BBS Moderators)
   News from Korea (KFEM)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: News from Korea (KFEM)  (Read 1564 times)
Carrie Ma
BBS Member
BBS God

News from Korea (KFEM)
« on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Share with members some news from Korea on BFS conservation.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:25 PM
To:  
Subject: Greetings from Sunyoung for upcoming BFS meeting in Korea

Dear All;  

Greetings from Korea! I hope everthing is going well with you after Hong Kong BFS sympsium.    

It's already Korea's turn for Black-faced Spoonbill. I would like to share KFEM's plan for Black-faced Spoonbill upcoming June in Korea with you.  

We have been preparing the Photo exhibition for whole month(June), Small workshop and joint survey on the breeding sites of BFS as the third year. The detailed date is as follow;  

- Friday, 2nd, June, 2006. Opening ceremony for photo exhibition and the welcoming dinner (Seoul)  
* especially, this exhibition will be dedicated to the endangered species like Black-faced Spoonbill, Cranes and Ibis in East Asia.  

- Saturday, 3rd, June, 2006 Pre-visit to Han River Estuary and Ganghwa island  

- Sunday, 4th, June, 2006 Workshop for Black-faced Spoonbill.  

- Monday, 5th, June, 2006 International Survey on the breeding sites of BFS- Yu do island, Han River Estuary

- Tuesday, 6th, June, 2006 International Survey on the breeding sites of BFS- Gyodong do island(for observation to Yuk do island)  

- Wednesday, 7th, June, 2006 International Survey on the breeding sites of BFS- Islets on the west sea like Sok do island, Bi do island  

Please note BFS schedule in your working schedule. I will back to you as soon as available with more designed plan, and we are trying to fundraise for this meeting. If any of you already have a plan to come to Korea without help from us for Black-faced Spoonbill, please let me know. It will be very useful tip for us.  

Any suggestion and idea about the plan such as the idea for workshop, always welcome.  

I am looking forward to hearing from you.  

with best wishes
Sunyoung  
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

香 港 觀 鳥 會
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組 » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.