71 12
Thread
Print

我要回應近日發生的事

Quote:
Original posted by blackdogto at 24/06/2010 20:49
既然沒有人100%確定意外原因,從來也沒有人排除意外是「自然發生」的可能性,但如果有人很確定地完全排除了「人為騷擾」的影響,倒真是奇怪, 完全摸不著頭腦....

是否真的要另一隻雛鳥也跌落水才會相信有「人為騷擾」 ...
正如很多人也不敢答的問題︰

為什麼不可以走遠一點來拍攝?

試過雀鳥迎面飛來,飛到數尺前反方向飛走,我已經係企係度唔敢郁,我唔認為雀鳥要逆風先可以飛.
雖然生死係自然事,但人o既出現就在自然事中加入了變數.
希望呢d變數,日後可以轉變成對雀鳥是有益的變數.

保育已輪為爭執, 變成空談, 此時此刻仍執著於鳥攝位置及距離, 對目下幼鳥有何幫助? 再說大道理, 更似風涼話, 行動最實際!!
和諧共處  善用自然

不到場增加鳥巢附近的人數, 減少對鳥巢的騷擾, 已經是非常有力的"行動"。
在場已肯定有足夠愛鳥人任守護幼鳥。

Ying:"又借勢扣帽子!不過早在意料之中!"
我想仍未明顯有人扣帽子,大家也不用太敏感,我也勸大家不要講人,要講事。

剛在網上看到這不幸消息,心裏不舒服,但自然界的生死是常事,不要因此而失去理性。
大家繼續留心目前的情況,我估一星期內幼鳥就會飛離巢,大家一同為牠一家打氣。

張浩輝

Alfred_k:
"我有以下的疑惑.  香港雀鳥在擠迫環境下,有可能別無選擇地要接受人類近距離的存在(例如在九龍公園裏).  但若我們訓練到它們不怕人呢,是不是就不算干擾呢. 我想成功繁殖可能算是最低底線罷.  而我們應不應該令一隻野鳥馴服至不怕人呢,對它在其他野外生活有沒有影響呢. 本人是觀鳥初哥,我不識回答這些問題, 希望有人能解我疑惑."

回應:
很多事我不贊承,但我不常會把意見強加於人,我只會遊說他人,當然很多事不會順心,例如你提到的市區鳥要與人近距離接觸問題,有人覺得不應該這樣,但又可以怎樣呢?但也不用太傷感,細微的選擇仍然是有的,你和鳥類都可以在能力範圍內選擇做些甚麼。

張浩輝

觀鳥者以遠離方式作為保育, 幼鳥遇險時拯救行動則由攝鳥者負擔, 真攪不清誰是真的保育人士??
和諧共處  善用自然

Quote:
Original posted by maobb at 24/06/2010 21:53
試過雀鳥迎面飛來,飛到數尺前反方向飛走,我已經係企係度唔敢郁,我唔認為雀鳥要逆風先可以飛.
請勿將其他人的說話歪曲. #40的原句是講起飛降落, 沒有說"雀鳥要逆風先可以飛"!
Quote:
佢地同一般雀鳥, 飛機起飛降落一樣, 都係逆風飛行....

自然界物競天擇,若果2B體質差, 大了亦未必能生存下去.  我想保育不只是保護每一隻雀鳥罷.

Alfred

Quote:
Original posted by blackdogto at 24/06/2010 20:49
既然沒有人100%確定意外原因,從來也沒有人排除意外是「自然發生」的可能性,但如果有人很確定地完全排除了「人為騷擾」的影響,倒真是奇怪, 完全摸不著頭腦....

是否真的要另一隻雛鳥也跌落水才會相信有「人為騷擾」 ...
無答案既野又拗黎做咩丫?

只希望未來呢幾日唔好咁大風雨........

2b rip

抱歉!我將起降誤解為飛行.

Quote:
Original posted by HFCheung at 24/06/2010 22:30
Ying:"又借勢扣帽子!不過早在意料之中!"
我想仍未明顯有人扣帽子,大家也不用太敏感,我也勸大家不要講人,要講事。

剛在網上看到這不幸消息,心裏不舒服,但自然界的生死是常事,不要因此而失去理性。
大家繼續留心目前的情況,我 ...
張主席,如果對方再明顯一點,那就不僅是扣帽子,而是幸災樂禍了!

[ Last edited by ying at 25/06/2010 12:53 ]

Quote:
Original posted by lalan at 24/06/2010 21:44

正如很多人也不敢答的問題︰

為什麼不可以走遠一點來拍攝?
老生常談!

The death of this chick is such a tragic end to the story. Of course, we cannot say 100% whether this was related to the activity around the nest, but also we cannot say that for sure that those present close to the nest are 100% innocent. Maybe if the nest had been left undisturbed, the chick could have flown safely towards to the pond bund (or even swum after it had crashed into the water). Maybe not - we will never know. Thank you to anyone who tried to rescue it from the water.

I have deliberately been keeping away from posting to this forum to avoid inflaming the situation. I have, however, been past the nest on a few occasions this week. On most occasions, the adult drongo has been flying over the pond, calling loudly in obvious distress. This behaviour seems to have been ignored by the people present. Even yesterday, after the death of the chick and with the adult alarm-calling close to the nest, photographers were close to the two remaining chicks as they balanced on samll twigs over the water. Hopefully they will be able to make it to safety.

Of course, I do not condone any violence, nor any bullying tactics employed around this case. I have felt unable to say anything or watch the behaviour of birds around the nest due to the angry on-line exchanges and on-site intimidation. My initial intention was to politely point out the potential risks surrounding disturbance for those who may not have experience of nesting birds. My intention has always been (and remains) to protect the welfare of the birds. I never aimed to prevent people photographing the nest, merely to ask them to consider whether they could have taken photographs from slightly further away or reduced the time they were present to ensure the success of the nest.

I hope others are stopping to assess whether they should feel some degree of responsibility over the sad death of the chick. I know I am considering whether there may have been a different approach that would have prevented such a tragic outcome from occurring. Hopefully with the chicks fledged, the situation will be allowed to calm down.

[ Last edited by ajohn at 25/06/2010 14:11 ]

Ying: "張主席,如果對方再明顯一點,那就不僅是扣帽子,而是幸災樂禍了!"

不要提幸災樂禍,若果是認為他/她人暗裏扣帽子,那你/妳就是暗示他/她人幸災樂禍,這些言論不會帶來和解,“贏了場較,輸了....”
希望目前大家靜靜地看,不妨到現場親自理解一下,繁殖完了再談。

張浩輝

Message to ajohn

Dear ajohn,

I don't know who you are and I don't know I've ever met you before during birdwatching.  I consider your way of handling the situation deserves my highest respect.  You've set a good example of a true birder.  God bless your kind deed.

reply to john

I am sure after this sad story many people have realised the risk around nests.
As a birder and at the same time a photographer, i believe that exchange of opinions with professionals or experienced birders are very valuable. Many bird-lovers brought up as photographers also contribute many precious observations. I would like to thank everyone who contributes positively towards this topic as i learnt a lot from your discussions.

既然不想發生事情己經發生,雖然不能知道2B的死亡是因為物競天擇的道理或人為干擾的緣故,為了避免再發生惨劇,如果你們仍然站在原來的位置鳥攝而沒有改變,請考慮可否後撤一些,以待雛鳥離巢。大家請勿誤會本人己有立場,衹是希望不想’萬一’而已,在大家僵持不下的時侯,提出另類意見以供參考而巳。其實對這此些無窮無盡各不相讓的爭抝,想信很多愛護觀鳥會的會員都感到煩厭,希望大家冷靜下來,响應張浩輝主席的呼籲,給大家和鳥會一個機會,製約出一個大家都接受的指引以供會員跟隨,雖然困難,但衹要是大家都有心,是可以達到的。如果大家不認同,請原諒我多言,我將來亦不會再捲入這次爭論。 tpluk

講了數星期, 使到本來都想去一探小黑b的人, 都不去了.

因為好似哥度好激, 我又覺得兩邊的人都有點道理, 又不是全對, 世界無100%對與錯.

不過, 理性務實的交流是好事. 我自己是新丁, 又拍鳥, 又觀鳥, 有時會對住小鳥兒唱下歌.

我想鳥會很難將會的標準加在專攻鳥攝的朋友身上. 反之一樣.

有無想過, 一人都動一步. 可能效果會不同,

pinga

本人不曾登燕鷗島
pinga

71 12
Thread