Thread
Print

My 10 megs are gone already?

My 10 megs are gone already?

I got a message that my 10 meg allowance was up and I couldn't post any more.  That went very quickly.  Is it possible to delete photos or am I banned from posting any more photos.? Neil.

neil, u did use up all your quota. click the following link will lead you to your attachments control panel.

http://www.hkbws.org.hk/phpBB2/uacp.php?u=139&sid=01a68b5af39a92cccd9e4154baebbdb6

When I clicked on this link I went to a page that said "General Error" and then "Invalid Session" and I couldn't see what to do next. Neil.

then try to click on your own name in left panel of this msg, u will find a attachments control panel on your profile page.

Re: My 10 megs are gone already?

[quote:7861c74091="fneil"]I got a message that my 10 meg allowance was up and I couldn't post any more.  That went very quickly.  Is it possible to delete photos or am I banned from posting any more photos.? Neil.[/quote]

Hi Neil,

Thank you for supporting the portal by using the file upload function.
The uploading capacity quota for each HKBWS Members has been increased to 20M. I hope it can facilitate members to post more increasing and wonderful photos into the portal.

However, I should be grateful if members can carefully select their photos and keep their sizes as small as possible before uploading them to the portal.

Regards,

Forrest FONG
HKBWS IT Group

Thanks Forrest.  I'll take your advice and reduce to 640 x 480 . Neil.

Thread