Thread
Print

[Eagles] 鳳頭鷹 Crested Goshawk

鳳頭鷹 Crested Goshawk

7/11/2008
Kowloon Park

CAN you tell me where it is ???? thx  

近那兒????
I am just an inexperienced birder/ birdwatcher/ twitcher/ photographer with no long lens.

yes, i want to know too..
would y mind sending me pm ?

Quote:
Original posted by lchunfai at 8/11/2008 11:30

近那兒????
In Hong Kong, it is a protected species under Wild Animals Protection Ordinance Cap 170..

Whilst all wild birds are listed as protected species under Schedule 2 of the Wild Animals Protection Ordinance (Cap 170), I don't think that revealing the exact location of this bird would lead to any adverse impacts to the bird as a result of others wanting to see it(considering the species and the setting of this urban location with lots of human activity/disturbance from the general public).

If it was a breeding bird then perhaps sensitivity may be an issue, but even then it would depend of the location and nature of the site.

Quote:
Original posted by lchunfai at 8/11/2008 11:30

近那兒????
在清真寺一帶見到, 好快就飛走, 相信牠祗是路過...

Quote:
Original posted by Helen at 11/11/2008 21:23

THX... 下次可以PM,謝
are you interest to go with me on Next Monday?????

Please PM me, thx
I am just an inexperienced birder/ birdwatcher/ twitcher/ photographer with no long lens.

Quote:
Original posted by sdavid at 11/11/2008 16:50
Whilst all wild birds are listed as protected species under Schedule 2 of the Wild Animals Protection Ordinance (Cap 170), I don't think that revealing the exact location of this bird would lead to an ...
Agree

Quote:
Original posted by Helen at 11/11/2008 21:23

Thank you

Thread