BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | ¤¤¤å
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jun 18th, 2024, 2:32am

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ
   Special Topics ¯S§O¥DÃD
   Wild Birds & Avian Flu ³¥³¾»P¸V¬y·P
(Moderators: Webcreeper, Forrest FONG, BBS Moderators)
   180 B-headed geese died in Qinghai Lake ¦Ê¤K´³ÀY¶­¦º©ó«C®ü´ò
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 180 B-headed geese died in Qinghai Lake ¦Ê¤K´³ÀY¶­¦º©ó«C®ü´ò  (Read 749 times)
²`ÂÅ Owen
BBS Administrator

LOVE KINGFISHER~!

339353245 339353245    

180 B-headed geese died in Qinghai Lake ¦Ê¤K´³ÀY¶­¦º©ó«C®ü´ò
« on: May 11th, 2005, 10:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Expert: Protected birds' death a mystery  
A cull of around 180 bar-headed geese a State second-class endangered animal has baffled wildlife experts. Related Topics  
Environment  

The dead birds have been discovered at Qinghai Lake over the past week.  
Staff with the Qinghai Lake Nature Reserve in Northwest China's Qinghai Province first found 19 dead geese at Bird Island near the western side of the water last Wednesday. Over the following four days larger number of dead geese were found on the island and in nearby areas.  
"Initial lab studies have been made and we have ruled out bird flu or other severe infectious diseases," said Li Sandan, director of Qinghai Forestry Bureau.  
"The reason of their death is still unknown," Li said.  
By Sunday, a total of 178 bar-headed geese were found dead, Li said.  
No death reports of other birds, such as brown-headed gulls and cormorants who inhabit the lake have been reported.  
"The bar-headed goose migrates high over the Himalayas to spend winter on the Indian plains and breeds in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau in May and June," said Wen Bo, Chinese director of Pacific Environment, a US-based non-government organization which has made efforts to support the growth of Chinese environmental groups for years. "Human activities have greatly changed the living environment of wild birds and affected their breeding activity," added Wen.  
Pesticides and hunting are two major factors blamed for the mass death of migrant birds, he said.  
Bar-headed geese are hardy birds which have been spotted flying at altitudes of 10,000 metres. Covering 4,232 square kilometres on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, Qinghai Lake is China's biggest saltwater lake, with a host of rare, endangered wildlife species including black-necked cranes and wild swans.  
Yet in the 1980s, the number of wildlife inhabiting around the lake declined drastically because of illegal hunting and the deteriorating ecological environment.  
Local governments in Qinghai have launched a series of environmental protection projects in recent years to improve the living environment of the lake's wildlife.  
Copyright 2005 China Daily Information Company. All rights reserved.  
China Daily - Hong Kong Edition
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2005, 8:11pm by Webcreeper » Logged

BBS Moderator
BBS Member
BBS God

I'm a webcreeper

Re: 180 B-headed geese died in Qinghai Lake ¦Ê¤K´³
« Reply #1 on: May 22nd, 2005, 8:23am »

22/5/05

The cause for 178 Bar-headed geese deaths at Qinghai Lake was found to be H5N1 avian flu. The bird island at the site was temporarily closed from May 5. Other birds in the area, including a large number of Black-headed Gulls, seemed not affected.

©ú³ø Mingpao

«C®ü­Ô³¾¬V¸V¬y·P¼ÉÀÅ ¤£·|­¸¨Ó¥»´ä ¬Ì°Ï¥þ­±®ø¬r

¡i©ú³ø±M°T¡j°ê®a¹A·~³¡¬Q¤é«Å¥¬¡Aªñ´Á«C®ü¬Ù­è¹î¿¤µo²{¦³­Ô³¾¼ÉÀÅ¡A½T¶E¬°H5 N1¨È«¬¸V¬y·P¡C¸g¤F¸ÑÃÒ¹ê¡A³o¨Ç¦]¸V¬y·P¦º¤`ªº­Ô³¾¡A¤@³¡¤À¬O±qªF«n¨È¤@±a¾E ±p¦Ó¨Óªº¡CªF«n¨È¤@±a¬y¦æªº¸V¬y·P¯f¬r»P¤¤°ê¬y¦æ¯f¬r¤£¦P¡A¤£¶È¨ã¦³¸û±jªº­P ¯f©Ê¡AÁÙ¥i¯à§t¦³¤Hªº­P¯f°ò¦]¡C¬Ì±¡µo¥Í«á¡A¹A·~³¡ºò«æ³¡¸p¡AÄY¨¾¸V¬y·PÂX´² ¡C³o¬O¦Û¥h¦~¦¨¥\®ø°£¸V¬y·P¬Ì±¡¥H¨Ó¡A¤¤°ê¤º¦a­º¦¸«Å¥¬µo²{¸V¬y·P¬Ì±¡¡C

¥»´äº®Å@¸pµo¨¥¤Hªí¥Ü¡A¥»´ä¤@ª½¦³¾÷¨îºÊ¹î¸V¬y·P©M³¥³¾ªº±¡úG¡C¥@¬É¦ÛµM°òª÷ ·|¦Ì®H¸g²z·¨¸ô¦~³Õ¤hªí¥Ü¡A«C®ü¨S¦³­Ô³¾°±¯d­»´ä¡A¥»¦a­Ô³¾¨Ó¦Û¶ÂÀs¦¿¡B¦è§B §Q¨È©M«nÁú¡AÄÝ¥t¤@­¸¦æ¸ô½u¡C¥L»{¬°¥u­n°µ¨¬¨¾¬y·P±¹¬I¡A¤£¥Î¹L¤À¾á¤ß­Ô³¾·| ¶Ç¼½H5N1¯f¬r¡C

¤å¶× Wenwei

«C®ü²{¸V¬Ì ©|¥¼ÂX´²

¡@¡i¥»³ø°T¡jºî¦X·sµØºô¤Î¡m·s¨Ê³ø¡n21¤é³ø¹D¡G¹A·~³¡21¤é«Å§G¡A¹A·~³¡©ó5¤ë4 ¤é±µ¨ì«C®ü¬Ù¹AªªÆU³ø§i¡A«C®ü¬Ù­è¹î¿¤¬u¦N¶m¦~¤D¯Á³Â§ø178°¦´³ÀY¶­¥X²{²§±` ¦º¤`¡C¸g°ê®a¸V¬y·P°Ñ¦Ò¹êÅç«Ç¶EÂ_¡A½T¶E¬°H5N1¨È«¬¸V¬y·P¡C¥Ø«e¡A¤w¹ï¬Ì°Ï©P  ³ò¥H¤Î­Ô³¾¾E±p¸ô½u©Ò¸g°Ï°ì©Ò¦³©ö·P®a¸V¶i¦æºò«æ§K¬Ì¡Aµo¥Í¦b­è¹î¿¤­Ô³¾ªº¬Ì  ±¡¨S¦³¦V®a¸V©M¤H¶¡ÂX´²¡C  

¡@¾Ú¤¶²Ð¡A±q4¤é¦Ü8¤é¡A«C®ü´ò°ê®a¯Å¦ÛµM«OÅ@°Ïªº178°¦´³ÀY¶­¥X²{²§±`¦º¤`¡C ¦b´£¨ú¤F¦º³¾¼Ë¥»«á¡A«C®ü¬ÙªL·~§½¹ï¦º¤`ªº´³ÀY¶­¶i¦æµI¿N±»®I¡A¨Ã¦b5¤ë5¤é¼È  ®ÉÃö³¬¤F³¾®q´º°Ï¡A¸T¤î¹C«È°ÑÆ[¡C

¡@¾Ú´x´¤ªº±¡ªp¬Ý¡A«C®ü´ò²§±`¦º¤`ªº³¾Ãþ¥u¦³´³ÀY¶­³o¤@ºØ¡A¦Ó³¾®q¤W¤j¶qªº¬õ ¼LÅõ¥³£¦wµMµL®~¡C
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2005, 9:00am by Webcreeper » Logged

¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@>}o-}o-¡@¡@¡@>}o-¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@>}o-¡@¡@¡@¡@.......x
²`ÂÅ Owen
BBS Administrator

LOVE KINGFISHER~!

339353245 339353245    

« Reply #2 on: May 27th, 2005, 4:14pm »

«C®ü¸V¬y·P¹O¤d­Ô³¾¦º¤`[15:11]

2005/05/27

·sµØªÀ³ø¹D¡A«C®ü¸V¬y·P¬Ì±¡¨ì¢±¢µ¤é¤w³y¦¨¥]¬A´³ÀY¶­¡B³½Åæb¤ºªº¢°¢¯¢¯¢¯¦h °¦­Ô³¾¦º¤`¡C

«C®ü´ò³¾®qªº³¥¥Í­Ô³¾¸V¬y·P¬Ì±¡¡A¬O¤¤°êÄ~¢±¢¯¢¯¢³¦~¦wÀ²±_´òµo¥Í°ª­P¯f©Ê¸V ¬y·P¬Ì±¡¥H¨Óªº­º¦¸°Êª«¸V¬y·P¬Ì±¡¡C

BBS Administrator

LOVE KINGFISHER~!

339353245 339353245    

« Reply #3 on: May 27th, 2005, 5:48pm »

¤¤°ê«C®ü¤@¤d­Ô³¾¦º¤_¸V¬y·P¯f¬r

¤¤°ê¹A·~³¡ªí¥Ü¡AºI¤î5¤ë26¤é¡A¤w¦³¶W¹L1000°¦­Ô³¾¦º¤`¡A¤£¹L«C®ü¬Ù¥Ø«e©|¨S¦ ³¤H³Q·P¬V¸V¬y·P¡C  

³Ì·sªº¦º¤`¼Æ¦r¤ñ©x¤è¦b©P¥|¡]26¤é¡^¤½¥¬ªº519°¦¦h¤F¤@­¿¡C  

¹A·~³¡Ã~Â姽§½ªø¸ë¥®³®ºÙ¡A¦º¤`ªº­Ô³¾¥]¬A´³ÀY¶­¡B³½Åõ¥¡A¥Ø«e¤w¸g±Ä¶°¨ì¤F ¦³Ãöªº³¥¥Í³¾¡A±q¥¦­Ì¨­¤W¤ÀÂ÷¯f¬r¡A¡C  

¦³Ãö³¡ªù²{¦b¥¿¦b¶i¦æ°ò¦]§Ç¦C¤ÀªR¡A¼È®ÉÁÙ¨S¦³§ä¨ì¹³«n¨È¤@¨Ç¯à°÷¹ï¤H­P¯fªº ¤@¨Ç°ò¦]¡C  

¤Z¬O±µÄ²¨ì­Ô³¾ªº©Ò¦³¤u§@ªÌ©M©~¥Á¡A½Ã¥Í³¡ªù³£µ¹¤©¤FÄY±KºÊ´ú¡C  

¸ë¥®³®±j½Õ¡A³o¦¸«C®üªº­Ô³¾¬Ì±¡À³¸Ó¤£·|¼vÅT¨ì¤¤°êªº¤º¦a¡C  

¥¼¦³¥ý¨Ò  

¸ë¥®³®«ü¥X¡G"­Ô³¾±a¬r¬O¸g±`µo¥Íªº¡A¦ý¬O¥X²{³o¼Ë¤j§åªº¦º¤`¡A¦b¤¤°ê©M°ê»Ú¤ W³£¬O¤ñ¸û¨u¨£ªº¡A¥H«e¤]¨S¦³Å¥»¡¹L¡C"  

¥L»¡¡A¹ï­Ô³¾¸V¬y·Pªº¨¾±±¦b¥@¬É¤W¨S¦³¥ý¨Ò¡A·í§½¥Ø«e±Ä¨úªº¤@¤Á±¹¬I§¡¬O¨¾½d ¸V¬y·P¶Ç¬V¨ì®a¸V©M¤H¡C  

¬F©²ªuµÛ­Ô³¾¥i¯àªº´Ï®§¦a©M¾E±p¸ô½u¤]¶i¦æ¤F½Õ¬d¡A¤]¹ï«C®ü©Ò¦³ªº218¸U®a¸V¶ i¦æ´¶¬d¡A²{¦b¨S¦³µo²{¤@¨Ò®a¸V³Q·P¬V¬Ì±¡¡C  

¹A·~³¡5¤ë4¤é±µ¨ì«C®ü¬Ù¹AªªÆU³ø§i¡A­è¹î¿¤³¡¤À­Ô³¾µo¥Í¦º¤`¡A°ê®a¸V¬y·P°Ñ¦Ò ¹êÅç«Ç5¤ë18¤é±q¦º³¾Å餺¤ÀÂ÷¨ìH5N1¨È«¬¸V¬y·P¯f¬r¡C  

¨Æµo«á¡A«C®ü¦³Ãö³¡ªù«ÊÂê¤F¬Ì°Ï¡A¸T¤î¹C«È¤ÎµLÃö¤H­û¶i¤J­Ô³¾´Ï®§¦a©M¬Ì°Ï¡C  

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·|
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.