Thread
Print

Nikon 8x42 Monarch binos

所以一向認為香港的代理搵笨(各個牌子一樣),例如大部份 nikon 望遠鏡北美本土有25年保用香港就乜都一年,當然外國比香港賣多好多倍但都冇理由相差咁遠!

師兄你指"廉價"係乜價? 我唔會提議 S 同 L, 但 Z o既平價系列 conquest 絕對值得考慮. 我用過 monarch,用左兩次即刻賣走,跟住賣左conquest 8x30 巳經兩年, 影像光度同monarch 8x42 相差無幾,細一碼又輕便. 光學器材真係唔好貪平,可以一用十年八載,比多兩千對眼舒服十年點計都抵,但係S同L就貴得太誇,PQ 比例完全唔合理.

[ Last edited by casualife at 27/09/2012 12:07 ]

My experience is with Monarch and only the Monarch, not the entire brand of Nikon, please don't mix it up. This is my actual experience with the Monarch and the Conquest, I don't care if someone doesn't agree with it.

I did read the test by Allbinos, I personally tried out the EDG and it is actually very very good; but what about the price? Nikon Monarch is within 3 thousand and the EDG is more than 10 thousand, the conquest is around 5-6 thousand, how does apple compare to orange and to grape?

I would agree the Olympus EXWP I is also very good in price to quality ratio.  I tried it out early this year, image is clear and sharp, CA only started to show moderately on the edge to the extreme edge;   except I saw a guy on the forum complaining that binocular dropped in sharpness after a few year of frequent usage.

[ Last edited by casualife at 3/10/2012 17:07 ]

Thread