Thread
Print

Photographer in Mai Po 攝鳥者在米埔亂闖

I understand the issue very well.  This has come up many times in the past.

It is mentioned on the post by fkm that a new member holding a fresh Mai Po Permit can cause a lot of troubles in Mai Po because they do not have any experiences on the rules/conduct.  This is a big concern to me.  AFCD and WWF can use this argument to stop issueing permit to our new members.  I really want to ask members whether it is really necessary for new members to demonstrate the knowledge/experience of the rules/conduct before they can get a Mai Po Permit.  New members can tell me more on this.  When I was a new member, I never have this problem because my first few visits are with HKBWS outing.

Next year, I propose that HKBWS to hold free Mai Po trips to new members.  Would members support putting in resources this way to serve/educate new members.  We have about 300 new members every year.  If all new members take this service, we need to organize 6 to 7 Mai Po outings for them.

HF Cheung

觀鳥會鼓勵大家共同合作,搞好米埔及所有觀鳥地點的使用,若有人不明白我們的觀鳥行為守則,例如誤闖不應進入的地方,望大家善意提醒,明白了就希望能認同並一同遵守。

個人不認同任何惡意人身攻擊,亦不認為今次是有人惡意人身攻擊,不要太敏感太激動。觀鳥會不可能限制各位會員/嘉賓灰色言論,我明白一些發言已可能引起部份人仕不安,我呼籲大家用字謹慎,避免不必要的誤會,避免不必要地激起大家的情緒。

多謝大家有建設性的發言。

張浩輝

Thread