Thread
Print

Digiscoping advice please

Is M52 means the adapter with diameter of 52mm?
Is any adapters with other size of diameter available? Because I have a camera with diameter size of 58mm and I am planning to buy a Swarovski ATS 80HD, so I want to ensure whether my camera can attach to the ATS80HD or not.

Also, I would like to know the difference between DCA and DCB adapter, I cannot tell although I have check the official website of Swaroski.

Thanks!

Thanks for your useful advise Bob.

How about the disadvantage of using DCB? Since it can quick switch between observation by eye and shooting by DC, why are you prefer DCA than the DCB adapter?

Actually I have seen someone use DCB to take picture, but is any difference on the picture quality between using DCA and DCB? Also, how should I contact Swarovski? Can I call Eric Hau as you mentioned before? Can I bring along my DC to try the setup?
Can I order the equiments directly from Swarovski or I have to order through their retail seller?

Sorry for too many questions, since it is too little source of information on buy digiscoping equiments in Hong Kong for me.

Really thanks for your help, Bob

I will try to search is there anyone who is using my DC on the digiscoping once the internet is recovered

Thanks so much, Bob.

The quality of pictures taken by using DCB and a compact Casio DC are already better than "acceptable" for me. I think I will prefer a DCB adapter rather than a DCA since I think that it is quite convenient if I can quick switch between nake eye observation and DC shooting. Thanks again, Bob.

Bob,

Sure I will! Hehe!!

Thread