Thread
Print

Digiscoping advice please

Thanks Neil,

Is  the adapter well fit to the scope?

Dear Neil,

Thank you. I have 2 further question

(a) How can I adopt my Fugi F31(the new  model of the F30) to the DCA as there is no screw or such thing at the camera?
(b) Is your SW 80HD scope a straight one or angled one ? In your experience, is there any difference between these two version  for digiscoping ?

Wing

Neil,,

Have you any idea on the using of Canon G7 (10 mega ) for digiscoping? This camera is newer (2006) compared with Nikon 8400. Just like 8400, you can convert the dc by adapting an adapter (with m52 screw at the front) to connect the dca (m52 mount).

Neil,
Regarding the  SRB-Griturn Universal Adapter , have you completed the testing? Wing

[quote:d9cc1909cf="tbob"]Wing,

The Nikon UR-E14 tube is 38mm. I can't remember what camera you have but with Nikon 8400, I take all (nearly all) my shots at one zoom position. This position is just at the end of the macro (green flower) position. I have found that in this position the autofocus works extremely well.

Because the Nikon 8400 has a wide angle zoom it is not possible to zoom the full range without getting vignetting, on my Casio I can zoom the full range

Bob[/quote]

Bob,

Thanks. I just bought a new Nikon 8400.  I think I need to buy the original Nikon UR-E14 tube. The tube made by the third party is 40mm.
Where can i get the UR-E14 in Hong Kong Kong, any idea?

Wing

Neil,

Thanks for your advice.  Is the 77X eyepiece a new product from Swarovski?

Wing

Thread