Thread
Print

Digiscoping with the Canon G10

I am interesed in the G10 bcoz I can also go underwater shooting with its Cannon underwater housing at an affordable price, rather cost effective in that sense.

Dick兄这些照怕的很好啊!

Stop patronizing, dude.

Quote:
Original posted by mhs at 24/06/2009 12:25
I'm interesting Digiscoping and search many discuss from HKBWS basically using Swxxxxxxx, how about Zexxx because lens diameter 85 bigger than 80. Thanks.

[ 本帖最後由 mhs 於 24/06/2009 12:34 編輯 ] ...
I thk the Zexxx、Nikon (certain models)、Leica bla bla bla ....are also good scopes for digiscoping.

I have seen reviews and presentations on utube about those scopes, U may want to check them out.

[ Last edited by Robbin at 16/07/2009 01:35 ]

Quote:
Original posted by mhs at 16/07/2009 09:13
Hi Robbin, thanks reply, finally I bought KW.
Good for you, post some photos when U are ready, cannot wait.

cgeoff:
The UCA DCB is allegedly for DSLR and DCs's, I have seen a Canon DSLR mounted on it, so I thk it will work for G10 or G11 as well.  Meanwhile, I think yr safe bet is to take a look at the specification of the SWA adapter to see the weight limit it carries.

And there are a lot of swing arm camera adapters such as Baader camera adapter, Zhumell swing Arm digital camera adapter around, if U want something less ostentatious, less conspicuous, take a look at them as well.  They aren't as elegant as the SWA adapter, but a lot less expansive.

[ Last edited by Robbin at 16/12/2009 02:08 ]

Cgeoff:
Price is one issue, may not very important to some, but my main concern is the movement of the DCB, too great a movement may scare away....whatever U are watching.
robbin.

Thread