Thread
Print

New Portal/Forum 新討論區/會員網

I am just getting used to the new system and can see some of the benefits in layout etc, probably there are many more including technical of which I am unaware. So this is the good news.

The other news is, as I commented by email when I was unable to get into the system, I'm afraid there may be many users of the old system out there who don't have the time, energy or information to even get through the registration process. It is really frustrating that you cannot ask for help on registration until you have registered - Catch 22. Can you do anything to make it easier to register eg by providing the necessary info and instructions to all members by email?

I also think it is a major loss that all the history files are unavailable, although I see you are now partially overcoming this by including references to the old site, which certainly helps. Also, I hope you can reconsider the 2 photo limit, photos are a real value on this website and to limit to 2 is very restrictive. Is it an option to increase the storage capacity of the system?

Please note this is meant as constructive comments from a user. I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into site construction etc, but if you lose your users, the site has lost all its value.

Geoff Welch

Thread