Planning applications, draft Outline Zoning Plans and Development Permission Area

In Hong Kong, most of the land use outside Country Parks are regulated by the statutory plans (Outline Zoning Plans OZP/Development Permission Area plans DPA) under the Town Planning Ordinance (Cap. 131). According to the Notes of these statutory plans, some land uses require permission from the Town Planning Board. Permission is also required for any changes to the zoning. The Society proactively comments on various planning applications and statutory plans, and submits our views before the deadline of the public consultation under the Ordinance.


 Planning Applications Location   Our Submission

Proposed Residential (Flat) and Community Hub (Shop and Services, Eating Place, School , Place of Recreation, Sports or Culture and Public Transport Terminus) Development (A/YL-NSW/274)

Proposed Temporary Holiday Camp (Caravan Holiday Camp) for a Period of 5 Years and Excavation of land (SewageFacilities) (A/SLC/155)

Tung Shing Lei

Pui O





 Rezoning Applications
Location   Our Submission

Proposal to rezone the application site from "Other Specified Uses" annotated "Comprehensive Development to include Wetland Restoration Area" to "Other Specified Uses" annotated "Comprehensive Development to include Wetland Restoration Area 1" (Y/YL-NSW/6)

Proposal to rezone the application site from "Agriculture" to: Option 1 - "Residential (Group C)"; or Option 2 - "Other Specified Uses" annotated "Residential Development with Public Transport Interchange". (Y/NE-LT/2)

Shan Pui Village

Lam Tsuen





hkbws logo 2019 80

A charitable organization incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.

 birdlife partner 100 BirdLife Partners

Follow Us

Copyright © 2020 HKBWS. All Rights Reserved.

Design & Development By FF